.............................

.............................

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Dire Times


"It's like a battlefield up there."

Sorry for the oh-so-long-never-post routine. I just... sigh, I really don't know what to say. Broke my promise again. Really sorry. Anyway, let's get back to it.

Let me just say being a teenager is not easy. Besides physical changes, I'm talking about mental changes. I keep changing music genres and keep trying to stand out and fit in. Sometimes when someone say that they are being themselves, they are not. I believe no such thing. I don't know whether it's right for me to say, but I'm different. I believe in so many different views, it's mind-boggling.

Firstly, I have a different views on religion. Before you read on, I would say that it may be a sensitive topic to talk about but here goes... I was born a Catholic, brought up in a Catholic family and basically, I know what I need to know as a Catholic. But sometimes I just don't agree in so many things Catholics do. It's those rules. That I would clearly say "man-made". Maybe, I will talking about this religion thing in another topic. Let's just to the point, I believe in the Creator but I do not like authorized religion. Period.

Secondly, it's this off and on thing I have. Like, when I like something, I really really love it but then after awhile. I totally lose interest. It's kinda of my bad habit but anyway, I try not to lose interest in it. The only thing that I didn't lose interest after a long time is my computer. I love my computer too much, 'nuff said.

Thirdly, this whole change-interest kinda thing. When I was younger, I really really hated reading books. Like if you ask me to read something, I would totally say no. I would seriously avoid books at all cost. But then, this year. I started liking books, wait, no. I love books. Reading has seriously grew on me. It's so darn fascinating!

Lastly, this whole-mood-problem problem. I can change my mood like almost immediately. When, I get angry because of my class, then when I mix with my friends is like the anger is all gone or vice versa. Sometimes I feel like crying my heart out or just want to be extremely cheerful and smile the whole time. Weird, I know. Or maybe not.

Conclusion is, teenagers ARE weird. Yea, this is a well-known fact, made by me. Can't accept it? Too bad. Well, that's all the chatter. See-ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment