
"There is nothing to look forward to if your heart isn't in it."
Hello, hi... Life is really dull this year. There is nothing to look forward to, and it seems like I am in a boat without any sails, just letting the tide take me away. Sigh.... I bet you will be so bored when you read this post. I'll try to make it more.. interesting.
Like I said before, I will maybe continue the I-hate-religion-topic. Yes, I will. In this post.
Okay, so. It's going to be boring. Anyway, like I said earlier, I was born as a Catholic, brought up as a Catholic but I disagree with Catholics. I mean, I disagree with religion. Some people say it's good to have a religion because it teaches you some good values. Well, yes.. that IS true but they teach you other junks too. Not everything has a good point without a bad.
Sunday school... I am sorry to say but I extremely hate going to Sunday school. Everything they teach us seemed so wrong, to me. "Lady Gaga is very weird, and the internet has been spreading that she is a satanist. I watched the videos, it's crazy. Now, I try to keep myself away from her music." I got to admit, it's not exactly what he said, but close especially the ending. I mean, what the holy shit. This shows how fanatic this guy can be, don't get me wrong but read it again! Just because someone has different views than you doesn't mean you can kick them aside. It's her choice, and they are just rumors! Even if it's true, I wouldn't give a shit.
"Television is evil... movies are evil... internet is evil... it corrupts you." Whatever this guy said, corrupted me instead of those non-living things. It's pretty clear what he tried to say, those murder scenes, killing scenes, sex scenes too. You know, I have a hunch that what he was trying to say, wasn't very clear. Not everything is evil, if you say it is, then you think it is. Mind over matter.
I do not trust the bible. I know that line will probably make everyone hate me. But so what? This is my blog, I write what I want and believe what I want to believe. Yes, I repeat.. I do not trust the bible. Firstly, the bible has been written since God-knows-when. Also, it has been translated into God-knows-how-many languages. There is a huge huge chance, that it might be translated wrongly.... falsely written and so on. Heck, maybe some of the pages are missing! Oh and, it wasn't written by God, for your info.
Make believed sins, that were never written in the 10 commandments. You know, to be honest.. the ten commandments... isn't specific. I mean, what happens, for example. Mr A is a policeman and Mr B is a bank robber. It has been reported that Mr B stole from a bank and now all the policemen surrounded that area. If Mr B killed many hostages, and Mr A killed him... is that a sin? Is it? This question can never be answered by anyone (besides God himself). It only said "Thou Shall Not Kill."
Another one, I went to a pre-confirmation camp. Well, they really meant it when they said you will learn something. Yes, in fact I did. I learned that religion is a brainwashing machine that sucks followers to join their fanatic club. Okay, maybe that was a little rude. I'm sorry, but that is what I believe. Anyway, they told us some of the examples of sin, one of them includes that listening to music that are rough and obscene is a sin. Firstly, you-are-crazy. This kind of music influences people to join the bad side, and they call it "devil's work". LIKE OH MY GOSH, SERIOUSLY? Music is music, whether it turns you into some kind of psychotic hypocrite that's really up to you to decide. Mind over matter.
Another one, "No Tattoos/Piercings." This is when I totally flipped out. So basically, you are saying that people who did those kind of things, (even at the ears) are sinning? If that is not what you meant, then tell us, TELL us what you are trying to say and say it clearly. Oh, I forgot.. it's too late. Now, you corrupted everybody's heads. I asked my group leader one day, he said that our bodies are our temples. I got to tell you, if you got that from the bible, I totally won't agree with you. I'm getting a tattoo no matter what, I want something meaningful... that is permanent and I get to carry it along no matter where I am.
Okay, all of you are like visually choking me right now. So, let me add that I do believe in God. I worship Him, and I love Him. I'll do what I know is right, and I will ignore what I know is wrong. If you say religion is everything, and that those people who don't have a religion is "bad". Then, screw you. You are so simple-minded. Please, be a little open-minded and accept the fact that everyone is not like you. If you have a little problem with what I am trying to say/don't understand/clearing up some facts/or just totally hate me. Go ahead, comment in this post. I love comments.
That will be all, thank you.
Hello, hi... Life is really dull this year. There is nothing to look forward to, and it seems like I am in a boat without any sails, just letting the tide take me away. Sigh.... I bet you will be so bored when you read this post. I'll try to make it more.. interesting.
Like I said before, I will maybe continue the I-hate-religion-topic. Yes, I will. In this post.
Okay, so. It's going to be boring. Anyway, like I said earlier, I was born as a Catholic, brought up as a Catholic but I disagree with Catholics. I mean, I disagree with religion. Some people say it's good to have a religion because it teaches you some good values. Well, yes.. that IS true but they teach you other junks too. Not everything has a good point without a bad.
Sunday school... I am sorry to say but I extremely hate going to Sunday school. Everything they teach us seemed so wrong, to me. "Lady Gaga is very weird, and the internet has been spreading that she is a satanist. I watched the videos, it's crazy. Now, I try to keep myself away from her music." I got to admit, it's not exactly what he said, but close especially the ending. I mean, what the holy shit. This shows how fanatic this guy can be, don't get me wrong but read it again! Just because someone has different views than you doesn't mean you can kick them aside. It's her choice, and they are just rumors! Even if it's true, I wouldn't give a shit.
"Television is evil... movies are evil... internet is evil... it corrupts you." Whatever this guy said, corrupted me instead of those non-living things. It's pretty clear what he tried to say, those murder scenes, killing scenes, sex scenes too. You know, I have a hunch that what he was trying to say, wasn't very clear. Not everything is evil, if you say it is, then you think it is. Mind over matter.
I do not trust the bible. I know that line will probably make everyone hate me. But so what? This is my blog, I write what I want and believe what I want to believe. Yes, I repeat.. I do not trust the bible. Firstly, the bible has been written since God-knows-when. Also, it has been translated into God-knows-how-many languages. There is a huge huge chance, that it might be translated wrongly.... falsely written and so on. Heck, maybe some of the pages are missing! Oh and, it wasn't written by God, for your info.
Make believed sins, that were never written in the 10 commandments. You know, to be honest.. the ten commandments... isn't specific. I mean, what happens, for example. Mr A is a policeman and Mr B is a bank robber. It has been reported that Mr B stole from a bank and now all the policemen surrounded that area. If Mr B killed many hostages, and Mr A killed him... is that a sin? Is it? This question can never be answered by anyone (besides God himself). It only said "Thou Shall Not Kill."
Another one, I went to a pre-confirmation camp. Well, they really meant it when they said you will learn something. Yes, in fact I did. I learned that religion is a brainwashing machine that sucks followers to join their fanatic club. Okay, maybe that was a little rude. I'm sorry, but that is what I believe. Anyway, they told us some of the examples of sin, one of them includes that listening to music that are rough and obscene is a sin. Firstly, you-are-crazy. This kind of music influences people to join the bad side, and they call it "devil's work". LIKE OH MY GOSH, SERIOUSLY? Music is music, whether it turns you into some kind of psychotic hypocrite that's really up to you to decide. Mind over matter.
Another one, "No Tattoos/Piercings." This is when I totally flipped out. So basically, you are saying that people who did those kind of things, (even at the ears) are sinning? If that is not what you meant, then tell us, TELL us what you are trying to say and say it clearly. Oh, I forgot.. it's too late. Now, you corrupted everybody's heads. I asked my group leader one day, he said that our bodies are our temples. I got to tell you, if you got that from the bible, I totally won't agree with you. I'm getting a tattoo no matter what, I want something meaningful... that is permanent and I get to carry it along no matter where I am.
Okay, all of you are like visually choking me right now. So, let me add that I do believe in God. I worship Him, and I love Him. I'll do what I know is right, and I will ignore what I know is wrong. If you say religion is everything, and that those people who don't have a religion is "bad". Then, screw you. You are so simple-minded. Please, be a little open-minded and accept the fact that everyone is not like you. If you have a little problem with what I am trying to say/don't understand/clearing up some facts/or just totally hate me. Go ahead, comment in this post. I love comments.
That will be all, thank you.
No comments:
Post a Comment