"Sometimes going back to the past isn't so bad."
Hello everyone! After all these months, I just realized something. I just realized that I should have posted more about my day rather than what I think. I miss the joy of writing about my days (as you can see, I haven't so far). So far, (as you would have noticed) I have been yakking about things I disagree and as far as I know, I disagree on doing this. I will promise you to keep you updated on my daily activities as well if I have found new interest or something good to talk about.
Let me bring you up to speed. I am officially not in the same class as my dearest friends. If you would read my older post, I kept mentioning the names Shan and Jose. Yes, they are my friends. So anyway, when I came into my new class. I felt extremely lonely, I wanted to cry and stomped my feet (in a childish manner). I really felt like an outcast. Then, during a moral lesson. I met Cassandra (Cass) in Shan's and Jose's class. She gave me a leap of excitement and moral quickly became my favourite subject. And then, it was all over. Moral became a subject that you couldn't combine class. Which means, I couldn't see Cass anymore because she was in different class.
Again, I showed my temper, hate and whatever you think that is stressing me out. I have no friends, no classmates nor even people I know. Then Jacyln came into my class, as she transferred from the Arts class to mine (Sub-science). We quickly became close classmate buddies. Still, I haven't spoken to my new classmates as I was still extremely frustrated by the fact that I knew nobody (besides Jacyln). To be honest, I was in hate.
Jacyln and me dared each other to talk to our new classmates. Let me just say, its embarassing and stupid. It's no use. I got to admit something, they and me are different. Reason is, I am english educated and they are chinese educated. If you don't know, I am a chinese that can't speak her own mother tongue. So, I can't communicate with them. If I would be so blunt, that fully and ultimately sucks. I wanted to learn mandarin but due to hate and ignorance I decided to live my life as a banana (inside white outside yellow (chinese)).
I still find it hard to communicate with them and I expect them to be the same as me. But whatever it is, I have made new classmate buddies but I still feel lonely most of the time. During the times when I was alone and nobody to talk with in my class, I grew an interest to reading. I tell you this now, I hate reading books last time. See, from hate to like its a huge thing. Now, you can tell how lonely I felt. I will talk about books next time. Pardon.
That pretty sums up the whole year of neglecting my blog. If you didn't know, I still am friends with Shan and Jose but I learned that sometimes I have to go live my life too. It's pretty hard to accept your fate but now, I learned that I have to. This year, I have met with Nikie (Shan and Jose classmate) and we quickly became friends. I also got another group of friends (The Benchpress Guild). It's a bunch of people who have the similar interest in me such as drawing and writing stories (and playing computer games). Or you can say that it's Cass friends. I have finally broken my chain of having a group of friends. Now, I have two.
If you asked me whether I like this year. I would bluntly say no. However, I have learned a lot about myself this year and I have made plently of close friends who are very dear to me. I would admit that I totally hate my class (and I still have a little bit hate). I just wish I will quickly finish off school (although I still prefer not to) and go off to college.
So, about today... Jacyln is sick (get well soon) and she didn't come to school. My whole free period time, I read my book. I feel kinda bad for not communicating with the neighbors around me, but I would prefer to read while I do not intend to talk but talk when I feel like talking. Today was a pretty boring day. I will totally complain about my teachers in another post. But for now, it's goodbye.
Hello everyone! After all these months, I just realized something. I just realized that I should have posted more about my day rather than what I think. I miss the joy of writing about my days (as you can see, I haven't so far). So far, (as you would have noticed) I have been yakking about things I disagree and as far as I know, I disagree on doing this. I will promise you to keep you updated on my daily activities as well if I have found new interest or something good to talk about.
Let me bring you up to speed. I am officially not in the same class as my dearest friends. If you would read my older post, I kept mentioning the names Shan and Jose. Yes, they are my friends. So anyway, when I came into my new class. I felt extremely lonely, I wanted to cry and stomped my feet (in a childish manner). I really felt like an outcast. Then, during a moral lesson. I met Cassandra (Cass) in Shan's and Jose's class. She gave me a leap of excitement and moral quickly became my favourite subject. And then, it was all over. Moral became a subject that you couldn't combine class. Which means, I couldn't see Cass anymore because she was in different class.
Again, I showed my temper, hate and whatever you think that is stressing me out. I have no friends, no classmates nor even people I know. Then Jacyln came into my class, as she transferred from the Arts class to mine (Sub-science). We quickly became close classmate buddies. Still, I haven't spoken to my new classmates as I was still extremely frustrated by the fact that I knew nobody (besides Jacyln). To be honest, I was in hate.
Jacyln and me dared each other to talk to our new classmates. Let me just say, its embarassing and stupid. It's no use. I got to admit something, they and me are different. Reason is, I am english educated and they are chinese educated. If you don't know, I am a chinese that can't speak her own mother tongue. So, I can't communicate with them. If I would be so blunt, that fully and ultimately sucks. I wanted to learn mandarin but due to hate and ignorance I decided to live my life as a banana (inside white outside yellow (chinese)).
I still find it hard to communicate with them and I expect them to be the same as me. But whatever it is, I have made new classmate buddies but I still feel lonely most of the time. During the times when I was alone and nobody to talk with in my class, I grew an interest to reading. I tell you this now, I hate reading books last time. See, from hate to like its a huge thing. Now, you can tell how lonely I felt. I will talk about books next time. Pardon.
That pretty sums up the whole year of neglecting my blog. If you didn't know, I still am friends with Shan and Jose but I learned that sometimes I have to go live my life too. It's pretty hard to accept your fate but now, I learned that I have to. This year, I have met with Nikie (Shan and Jose classmate) and we quickly became friends. I also got another group of friends (The Benchpress Guild). It's a bunch of people who have the similar interest in me such as drawing and writing stories (and playing computer games). Or you can say that it's Cass friends. I have finally broken my chain of having a group of friends. Now, I have two.
If you asked me whether I like this year. I would bluntly say no. However, I have learned a lot about myself this year and I have made plently of close friends who are very dear to me. I would admit that I totally hate my class (and I still have a little bit hate). I just wish I will quickly finish off school (although I still prefer not to) and go off to college.
So, about today... Jacyln is sick (get well soon) and she didn't come to school. My whole free period time, I read my book. I feel kinda bad for not communicating with the neighbors around me, but I would prefer to read while I do not intend to talk but talk when I feel like talking. Today was a pretty boring day. I will totally complain about my teachers in another post. But for now, it's goodbye.

No comments:
Post a Comment