"You might belong in Gryffindor,
Where dwell the brave at heart,
Their daring, nerve and chivalry
Set Gryffindors apart;
You might belong in Hufflepuff,
Where they are just and loyal,
Those patient Hufflepuffs are true
And unafraid of toil;
Or yet in wise old Ravenclaw,
If you've a steady mind,
Where those of wit and learning,
Will always find their kind;
Or perhaps in Slytherin
You'll make your real friends,
Those cunning folk use any means
To achieve their ends."
Haha, I'm sorry but this post is about all things Harry Potter! Let me just say, if it weren't for the loneliness I felt this year, I would have never read Harry Potter. It is an extraordinary book and whoever have the guts to say Twilight is better, you better watch out. Or I might ask you to go to an optician.
Anyway, let's see. Harry Potter is a must read book, it's so amazing until my brother read it more than 20 times for each book. Maybe more for some books and less for others. I read twice for each book. Trust me, once you laid your eyes for the first book, you will want more. My first reaction was "It's so thick!", my brother told me to trust him. Then, when I read, I realized it wasn't enough. It's an amazing book, J.K. Rowling did a extremely good job writing it.
It's really interesting and very well detailed which is difficult to find in most book. But the thing that sets Harry Potter from other books is the storyline. I mean, it's genius! It's fantastic! J.K. Rowling made history. Harry Potter is the kind of book, where you want to jump off from your chair because of the excitement. I'm serious. Don't believe me? Go and get yourself the whole series of Harry Potter and read it. Then we will see what you answer will be.
Some of you, I'm pretty sure.. have seen the movie but never read the book. You are missing out, big time my friend. The movie sucks, alright.. if I got to say then it's JUST okay. The book is one billion times better than the movie. Firstly, the movie uses only a small tip of the book. Secondly, the acting isn't so great. Thirdly, it can be very misleading at times. Lastly, I don't get the movie if I don't read the book.
So, enough convincing. I have taken some Harry Potter quizzes in the internet (Yes, I'm a Potterfreak). I got sorted into Hufflepuff from one of the longest Sorting Hat quizzes there is. I'm pretty happy with my results but many people say Hufflepuffs sucks. So, what? Anyway, I took one quiz about wands. It's also one of the longest wand quizzes there is! I got Oak, core is dragon heartstring, the length is 8 1/2 inches. Another quiz I took was regarding a Patronus. I got phoenix and I am extremely happy. The reason is, I love anything that flies.
That's enough of my Harry Potter fan mode. Goodbye. P.S. Beware of Twihards *cough*
Where dwell the brave at heart,
Their daring, nerve and chivalry
Set Gryffindors apart;
You might belong in Hufflepuff,
Where they are just and loyal,
Those patient Hufflepuffs are true
And unafraid of toil;
Or yet in wise old Ravenclaw,
If you've a steady mind,
Where those of wit and learning,
Will always find their kind;
Or perhaps in Slytherin
You'll make your real friends,
Those cunning folk use any means
To achieve their ends."
Haha, I'm sorry but this post is about all things Harry Potter! Let me just say, if it weren't for the loneliness I felt this year, I would have never read Harry Potter. It is an extraordinary book and whoever have the guts to say Twilight is better, you better watch out. Or I might ask you to go to an optician.
Anyway, let's see. Harry Potter is a must read book, it's so amazing until my brother read it more than 20 times for each book. Maybe more for some books and less for others. I read twice for each book. Trust me, once you laid your eyes for the first book, you will want more. My first reaction was "It's so thick!", my brother told me to trust him. Then, when I read, I realized it wasn't enough. It's an amazing book, J.K. Rowling did a extremely good job writing it.
It's really interesting and very well detailed which is difficult to find in most book. But the thing that sets Harry Potter from other books is the storyline. I mean, it's genius! It's fantastic! J.K. Rowling made history. Harry Potter is the kind of book, where you want to jump off from your chair because of the excitement. I'm serious. Don't believe me? Go and get yourself the whole series of Harry Potter and read it. Then we will see what you answer will be.
Some of you, I'm pretty sure.. have seen the movie but never read the book. You are missing out, big time my friend. The movie sucks, alright.. if I got to say then it's JUST okay. The book is one billion times better than the movie. Firstly, the movie uses only a small tip of the book. Secondly, the acting isn't so great. Thirdly, it can be very misleading at times. Lastly, I don't get the movie if I don't read the book.
So, enough convincing. I have taken some Harry Potter quizzes in the internet (Yes, I'm a Potterfreak). I got sorted into Hufflepuff from one of the longest Sorting Hat quizzes there is. I'm pretty happy with my results but many people say Hufflepuffs sucks. So, what? Anyway, I took one quiz about wands. It's also one of the longest wand quizzes there is! I got Oak, core is dragon heartstring, the length is 8 1/2 inches. Another quiz I took was regarding a Patronus. I got phoenix and I am extremely happy. The reason is, I love anything that flies.
That's enough of my Harry Potter fan mode. Goodbye. P.S. Beware of Twihards *cough*
No comments:
Post a Comment