
"Pills here!"
Hello everyone. It's been a long time since my last post. So, here I am again. This week seems a little free but Tuesday was a terror. Anyway, I wanted to talk about Left 4 Dead 2. My stress reliever! It's so awesome, you can see zombies' heads blasted off, bomb zombies, shoot your teammates, etc. At first I was pretty scared about playing this because I really hate pop ups (seeing something very sudden) but heck, this game is fun.
The game isn't a very professional shooting game.. it is basically a stress reliever. Just spam click and you could kill many zombies at once. There are like special zombies which is lot harder to kill. There is hunter (it leaps at you), charger (charges at you and smashes you to a wall), smoker (drags you towards it and attacks), boomer (pukes at you which makes zombies attract to you), jockey (makes this irritating sound, leaps at your head), spitter (spits some kind of acid), and the rest I will explain below.
For me, the most scary special zombie is the witch because she cries damn bloody loud and so freaking scary. You can hear her in the distance but can't see where she might be. She hits a lot of damage and looks really creepy. Best way to kill her is use a sniper and shoot her. When I played in a map, there were like more than 5 witches, it was so loud and everywhere I walked I could hear the cries. Killed me many times.
Another one is the super hard to kill and very annoying is tank. It's this zombie with huge muscles that throws rocks at you. It's damage is damn high and life too. It also hits you like a gorilla which deals a lot of damage. Best way to kill it is shooting it in a distance white running and dodging it's attacks. Tank doesn't come in groups because the makers know if it did, nobody could win.
I have been playing this many times but I could never finish one whole campaign. In a campaign there could be 3 maps, 4 maps or 5 maps. 5 maps are the most common. It takes a long time to finish one map and to finish 5 is like killer. You can skip maps too but only noobs do it. (sorry noobs).
Oh yes, I forgot to introduce the people you can choose in the game. There are 3 males and a female. The female's name is Rochelle, a black woman who is very ordinary. One of the males is Nick, which I think is a doctor because he has a coat. Another is Coach, he is a black guy a little plump. The last one is Elllis which has an extremely annoying voice, abit squeaky and sounds very country-ish.
In left 4 dead 1, you can choose different people. Personally, I like Bill because he looks like this ex-marine, cool old man who knows how to deal with guns and killing. He is really serious and pretty damn amazing. There is Francis who has tattoos and wears this biker jacket. Zoey is the only female and she is just ordinary. Lastly, there is Louis who is this black guy who looks like he went to work before he started killing zombies.
So, I really recommend this game except if you don't like gore and zombies and excitement and scary sounds and guns and whatever that you don't like that this game has. But overall it's a cool zombie killing game. That will be all, cheers.
Hello everyone. It's been a long time since my last post. So, here I am again. This week seems a little free but Tuesday was a terror. Anyway, I wanted to talk about Left 4 Dead 2. My stress reliever! It's so awesome, you can see zombies' heads blasted off, bomb zombies, shoot your teammates, etc. At first I was pretty scared about playing this because I really hate pop ups (seeing something very sudden) but heck, this game is fun.
The game isn't a very professional shooting game.. it is basically a stress reliever. Just spam click and you could kill many zombies at once. There are like special zombies which is lot harder to kill. There is hunter (it leaps at you), charger (charges at you and smashes you to a wall), smoker (drags you towards it and attacks), boomer (pukes at you which makes zombies attract to you), jockey (makes this irritating sound, leaps at your head), spitter (spits some kind of acid), and the rest I will explain below.
For me, the most scary special zombie is the witch because she cries damn bloody loud and so freaking scary. You can hear her in the distance but can't see where she might be. She hits a lot of damage and looks really creepy. Best way to kill her is use a sniper and shoot her. When I played in a map, there were like more than 5 witches, it was so loud and everywhere I walked I could hear the cries. Killed me many times.
Another one is the super hard to kill and very annoying is tank. It's this zombie with huge muscles that throws rocks at you. It's damage is damn high and life too. It also hits you like a gorilla which deals a lot of damage. Best way to kill it is shooting it in a distance white running and dodging it's attacks. Tank doesn't come in groups because the makers know if it did, nobody could win.
I have been playing this many times but I could never finish one whole campaign. In a campaign there could be 3 maps, 4 maps or 5 maps. 5 maps are the most common. It takes a long time to finish one map and to finish 5 is like killer. You can skip maps too but only noobs do it. (sorry noobs).
Oh yes, I forgot to introduce the people you can choose in the game. There are 3 males and a female. The female's name is Rochelle, a black woman who is very ordinary. One of the males is Nick, which I think is a doctor because he has a coat. Another is Coach, he is a black guy a little plump. The last one is Elllis which has an extremely annoying voice, abit squeaky and sounds very country-ish.
In left 4 dead 1, you can choose different people. Personally, I like Bill because he looks like this ex-marine, cool old man who knows how to deal with guns and killing. He is really serious and pretty damn amazing. There is Francis who has tattoos and wears this biker jacket. Zoey is the only female and she is just ordinary. Lastly, there is Louis who is this black guy who looks like he went to work before he started killing zombies.
So, I really recommend this game except if you don't like gore and zombies and excitement and scary sounds and guns and whatever that you don't like that this game has. But overall it's a cool zombie killing game. That will be all, cheers.
No comments:
Post a Comment