.............................

.............................

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Stretching One's Arms


"I am not afraid of dying, I am afraid of not living."

Today, is a beautiful cold, rainy day. (It's so weird, after I typed this, it started drizzling heavier). Anyway, it haven't rain this long before. It started around 1 and the rain was like off and on until night time. It was kind of wonderful.

Today I skipped school because I have no intention to celebrate One Malaysia Day in school besides tomorrow is a holiday. So it's a win-win to me. I finally finished ONE campaign from Left 4 Dead it's called The Parish, I couldn't believe I finished it. Usually, I play until I can't or don't want to instead of just continuing on. I also played my guitar (I usually don't) and I blogged! Today is such a wonderful today. I feel so relaxed.

Tomorrow we are going to celebrate Josephine's Birthday Celebration. It's so weird because among the 3 of us, she is the youngest and it makes me feel so old. Her real birthday is on 18 September by the way. I can't believe it but we are 16. Time flies very fast but I wish it flies a little bit faster because I can't wait to finish school. But I try to enjoy every moment I can.

So anyway, this post was actually talking about the future. So, let me start with where I want to go. Of course, like everyone else I want to go all around the world. The place I want to go most is Italy. I love the architecture and the history there. I mean, amazing painters and sculptures. I was very fond of Dan Brown's books about the Vatican and their whole "politics" so that's why I want to go. I would love to go to the Vatican (not because I'm Catholic) but because I want to see the beauty of the building. It would just be amazing to go to the archives.

If I have a house, I must have one room which is my "Leisure Room" with everything I ever wanted/liked/needed in there. Let me tell you the overall, I want a table in the middle of the room with my computer, and behind me I want the World Map. It must be like those old vintage kind of maps, like yellowy-brownish paper. Then beside the large poster/painting of the map I want tall bookshelves. I also want my own table which I can do art stuff. My guitar must be in my room too.

There is no specific place I want to stay forever, for me, I want to be a traveler. If I have a loads of money I want to buy houses in every place that I love to go. So, instead of going to one spot I could travel to my other house in another country. But of course, it seems impossible because I will need to be rich. But, I try my best.

Also, I do not like to have a lot of money. So, maybe what sum I have, I will give half to those who are in need more than I. Because my view of money is simple, it's evil, it can corrupt good people's minds and I won't let it happen to me. When it comes to money, I get scared, to overspent it, and when it overpowers me. So, I won't let this happen.

That will be my post for today, sorry that it's short. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment