.............................

.............................

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Flabbertastic


"No, I'm not saying I'm sorry because one day we will meet again."

Hello peeps! Yes, another post! And you've guessed it, I watched Johnny English : Reborn. It is so awesome, a must watch. It's funny from start until end. I highly highly recommend it. Rowan Atkinson is an amazing and extremely funny actor. This ain't your ordinary Mr Bean movie.

I watched Johnny English : Reborn on 16 September, Friday in Sunway. Main aim was to celebrate Josephine's birthday early. (Happy Sweet 16). Went with Shan. To be honest, this was the best trip to Sunway, we did awesome things (although it's the same). First, we ate in Carls' Jr. Since I was in a diet I couldn't eat burgers so I ate chicken tenders. Salty, salty.



Smile! We actually spend a whole hour in Carls' Jr. We talked like crazy, main topic : death. Weird, huh? As usual, people disagree that I don't want a funeral but a party instead after I die. Man, I talked about this more later.


Movie tickers, everyone needs one, right?

So after Carls' Jr, we walked around. No, actually we went straight to Diva. There was like a Buy One Free One promotion. So, Jose really liked one of the necklace, and one of the necklace catches my eye. So in the end, we split the money and bought it. RM18 each! Worth it, it looks so darn amazing. (If you want to know how it looks like, let me describe it to you, it has a very long chain, gold plated, chain is until below the breast, it is shaped like glasses, wood!)

So, we watched the movie, damn amazing! Walked around like crazy, went to F.O.S and Forever 21. Jose bought 3 tank tops and Shan bought 2 books from Popular (with my discount card). We went to Zin Q or something like that. It's like a dessert shop, I'm sorry, asian dessert shop. Jose bought the coupon which gives us free 3 desserts. I took Green Tea Smoothie (sounds gross, taste gross). Shan took Passion Fruit Green Tea (taste awesome) and Jose had the most weird one. It's in a bowl with pearls, black grass jelly, some colourful looking chewy stuff and ice.


After the awesomeness, we even had Dinner there! Went to Acheng to have some curry laksa, nearly killed us. Why? So freaking spicy, we drank damn lots of water and nearly cried our eyes out. It was so funny but not at the same time.


Last picture. After the awesome Sunway trip, we went back home. Had an incredible day, joy oh joy. Sorry there isn't much pictures, we were very busy walking, talking and eating. Not to mention, we watched Johnny English : Reborn (see, I'm rubbing it in). Anyway, I hope we get to go again but I know I only can go after Peperiksaan Akhir Tahun (screwed).

Anyway, thats all, thanks for viewing. Goodbyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment