
"Being different not only makes you unique, it makes you weird but you know what? It's okay."
Hello, everyone! This will be a little boring or it may be a sensitive topic to some but somehow deep inside me, I have to talk about it.
You see, a week ago. I had a dream, I dream that I died. My soul was floating around and somehow I came across my family, friends and just anybody I know. I couldn't see my body but somehow I know that they were crying because I died. My heart sank, I started sobbing too. I felt so miserable and I was in hate because I made them cried. I kept asking God why I died so early. I couldn't stand the look on my loved ones faces, and I stayed there, very long and cried away. If you are curious, then yes, I did cry in real life too.
So, I know what most of you are thinking. "What is your point?" My point is, when that day comes, I want everybody to know that I do not want a funeral. I want a party. I don't care whether I am disrespecting the dead but after all, I AM dead if that they comes. Maybe some of you will be like, "What's the difference?". The difference is that a funeral is full of moaning, stories about me when I was alive, everybody wears black and white but the worst thing is, it has a very very dark and sad atmosphere. Not to mention, LOADS of crying.
Whereas a party is an invitation, a celebration, joy, colours, food, happiness, dancing, music and lots lots more. Let's just say, yes, I do want a party. Of course I want prayer too but not so sad-like. I also don't mind stories about me when I was still alive, I don't care whether it's insulting, embarrassing or whatever. Just not sad. I don't mind if someone cries but I hope they do not.
The reason why I want this is, can you imagine when you have to leave your friends and family to go somewhere far and you will never come back. Imagine that they are crying, moaning at your feet. Deep down in you, would you feel sad to leave them? Would you regret saying, "goodbye"? I don't know about you guys but I would. Every sweat that I drip, every word that I say, I would regret.
So to prevent this, I don't want a freaking funeral full of moaning, sadness and whatnot. Instead, I want my death to be celebrated. To be honest, I never knew why it's a sad thing when someone leaves this world. I mean, doesn't everyone say "Life is short"? So, why is everybody still crying? If you keep saying this, you will know you have to be ready when the time comes. Yes, of course you won't talk to the person again, but I don't know whether you know this. Up there, they will be guiding you, even helping you. They can't be physically there but they are with you, mentally and spiritually.
This is all my opinion and it's what I want to do and say. Whatever you believe, is okay to me, is okay to everybody but most importantly make sure it is okay to yourself. Some people can't accept what I say but I will just keep ignoring. After all, they do not become me when I die or anything. I will remain as myself no matter what.
That will be all. Make sure you do this. This is my living proof.
Hello, everyone! This will be a little boring or it may be a sensitive topic to some but somehow deep inside me, I have to talk about it.
You see, a week ago. I had a dream, I dream that I died. My soul was floating around and somehow I came across my family, friends and just anybody I know. I couldn't see my body but somehow I know that they were crying because I died. My heart sank, I started sobbing too. I felt so miserable and I was in hate because I made them cried. I kept asking God why I died so early. I couldn't stand the look on my loved ones faces, and I stayed there, very long and cried away. If you are curious, then yes, I did cry in real life too.
So, I know what most of you are thinking. "What is your point?" My point is, when that day comes, I want everybody to know that I do not want a funeral. I want a party. I don't care whether I am disrespecting the dead but after all, I AM dead if that they comes. Maybe some of you will be like, "What's the difference?". The difference is that a funeral is full of moaning, stories about me when I was alive, everybody wears black and white but the worst thing is, it has a very very dark and sad atmosphere. Not to mention, LOADS of crying.
Whereas a party is an invitation, a celebration, joy, colours, food, happiness, dancing, music and lots lots more. Let's just say, yes, I do want a party. Of course I want prayer too but not so sad-like. I also don't mind stories about me when I was still alive, I don't care whether it's insulting, embarrassing or whatever. Just not sad. I don't mind if someone cries but I hope they do not.
The reason why I want this is, can you imagine when you have to leave your friends and family to go somewhere far and you will never come back. Imagine that they are crying, moaning at your feet. Deep down in you, would you feel sad to leave them? Would you regret saying, "goodbye"? I don't know about you guys but I would. Every sweat that I drip, every word that I say, I would regret.
So to prevent this, I don't want a freaking funeral full of moaning, sadness and whatnot. Instead, I want my death to be celebrated. To be honest, I never knew why it's a sad thing when someone leaves this world. I mean, doesn't everyone say "Life is short"? So, why is everybody still crying? If you keep saying this, you will know you have to be ready when the time comes. Yes, of course you won't talk to the person again, but I don't know whether you know this. Up there, they will be guiding you, even helping you. They can't be physically there but they are with you, mentally and spiritually.
This is all my opinion and it's what I want to do and say. Whatever you believe, is okay to me, is okay to everybody but most importantly make sure it is okay to yourself. Some people can't accept what I say but I will just keep ignoring. After all, they do not become me when I die or anything. I will remain as myself no matter what.
That will be all. Make sure you do this. This is my living proof.
No comments:
Post a Comment