.............................

.............................

Friday, September 30, 2011

Ohh Mee Gosh~


"The word 'I don't know' is used many times, everyday, every second, every millisecond."

Hola everybody! Test is next week. Which means it is on 7th of October. One word, shit. I am not prepared at all, I haven't study and I really don't feel like studying. I am very lazy, not to mention bored of reading sejarah again and again. I haven't touch Chemistry, Accounts, BM, Moral, Sivik, PJK, Add Maths and Maths. Oh yea, I'm screwed beyond screwed.

Hmm.... instead of yakking about test. Let's just go to something more interesting. The Pillars of the Earth and Game of Thrones, TV series! It's so darn amazing. I finished The Pillars of the Earth and I got to say. Tom Builder is so freaking handsome!

Gahh, I'm speechless! Alright, truth time. He is 43 years old. Yes, hate me, whack me, scream at me because I'm 16. I mean, come on, he is so handsome. His real name is Rufus Sewell and he is just so superb. Alright, I don't know him but he is handsome, okay? *drools*

My friends have been like "Why do you like the old men?". I felt kind of embarrassed but, SOME old men (I'm talking about late 30s to early 40s or mid 40s) are damn handsome. They look better when they age. Besides, I like those rugged men, with tan skin and green eyes. Seriously, it always melts me. Gahh, some other "old men" I like are James Franco and Jared Leto. Freaking freaking handsome.

Okay *ahem*, I hardly watch Game of Thrones but I did watch one or two episodes. I will continue watching them in internet or something because the TV keep showing the new ones I haven't watch. Anyway, I seriously recommend this two series if you like weapons, armors, wars, kings and queens, a little gore, men in armor, women in dresses, medieval and short series, I highly recommend these two series. Trust me, it's so worth it.

Alright, now. My plan is to buy The Pillars of the Earth by Ken Follett and Game of Thrones by George R. R. Martin books. Yes, they made a series from a book. But it's really really good.

My another plan is to study, right after I bathe because I haven't been studying seriously. Sigh, if I get bad results I know who to blame (myself). Anyway, I promise, to study smart and try to stop myself from being to lazy.

That's all. Thanks for viewing, bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment