
"To send a letter is a good way to go somewhere without moving anything but your heart."
Just a quick note, this is a topic I have created to send messages to people whom I really want to talk to but can't. Everyone of them is people I know, either from school, family or whatever. I won't say their names in case if they actually read this. Just something personal.
Just a quick note, this is a topic I have created to send messages to people whom I really want to talk to but can't. Everyone of them is people I know, either from school, family or whatever. I won't say their names in case if they actually read this. Just something personal.
Letter #1
Dear, Mr. N.T.
You're a piece of shit, do you know that? Throwing my heart, like it's just a piece of paper. I hope someday, you will know how I feel. Karma always comes back. I just wanna say, you scarred me deeply. Everything about me have change, I have become more closed than ever before, however, you made me more mature too. Also, thanks to you, I suffer from a problem now, paranoia. I don't want to curse you, but I can't say I want to thank you either. I just hope, whatever happens, happens. Good or bad. Whatever goes up, must come down.
From, Heartbroken.
Letter #2
Dear, Miss BFF.
I miss you so much but I don't think you know that. Now, that you are from a different school, you have different friends but worst of all is that you have your boyfriend. Whatever time we use to spent, it goes to your boyfriend. I hope I can see the old you again. Please, trust me on this. You will regret one day, please listen to me. Every time, I think about you, I start tearing up. We used to be so close but you chose them instead. You've changed, and that is something all of your neglected friends agree on. I do hope you get this message, however, you wouldn't know it is you. If I could gather my courage, I would tell you. I do not care about our friendship anymore, what I care is you.
I miss you, so much.
From, Ex-BFF.
Letter #3
Dear, Miss Mood Swing.
I didn't have a choice when I've met you. It's because you and my other two friends were close, and sadly, I HAD to join in. I don't like you but I don't hate you either. Do you have bipolar because I am pretty sure you do. Every time when you show that face to us, the other two will care but I don't. Why? Because you do it every time, and it's getting irritating. Must you ruin my day with your terrible sensitivity? It's not like it's a huge problem, you are such a drama queen. You are really an attention seeker. Not to mention, how many excuses you give when we invite you out. It's getting really sickening and I am fed up with your attitude.
From, Annoyed.
Letter #4
To all, C.Es.
We are actually so alike in many ways but yet we are very different. I do not understand why, it's just the way it is. I do hope you can be more understanding and less selfish. It's corrupting everything I ever stood for. Please change. My attitude isn't perfect but it isn't as bad as yours. Many people say we are alike but they are very wrong. Also, stop teasing me with that. I may not understand it but it doesn't mean you can shove it at the back of my head.
From, E.E.
I feel much better now. Maybe I will post more of these. It's really stress relieving. Sigh, anyway good bye!
Dear, Mr. N.T.
You're a piece of shit, do you know that? Throwing my heart, like it's just a piece of paper. I hope someday, you will know how I feel. Karma always comes back. I just wanna say, you scarred me deeply. Everything about me have change, I have become more closed than ever before, however, you made me more mature too. Also, thanks to you, I suffer from a problem now, paranoia. I don't want to curse you, but I can't say I want to thank you either. I just hope, whatever happens, happens. Good or bad. Whatever goes up, must come down.
From, Heartbroken.
Letter #2
Dear, Miss BFF.
I miss you so much but I don't think you know that. Now, that you are from a different school, you have different friends but worst of all is that you have your boyfriend. Whatever time we use to spent, it goes to your boyfriend. I hope I can see the old you again. Please, trust me on this. You will regret one day, please listen to me. Every time, I think about you, I start tearing up. We used to be so close but you chose them instead. You've changed, and that is something all of your neglected friends agree on. I do hope you get this message, however, you wouldn't know it is you. If I could gather my courage, I would tell you. I do not care about our friendship anymore, what I care is you.
I miss you, so much.
From, Ex-BFF.
Letter #3
Dear, Miss Mood Swing.
I didn't have a choice when I've met you. It's because you and my other two friends were close, and sadly, I HAD to join in. I don't like you but I don't hate you either. Do you have bipolar because I am pretty sure you do. Every time when you show that face to us, the other two will care but I don't. Why? Because you do it every time, and it's getting irritating. Must you ruin my day with your terrible sensitivity? It's not like it's a huge problem, you are such a drama queen. You are really an attention seeker. Not to mention, how many excuses you give when we invite you out. It's getting really sickening and I am fed up with your attitude.
From, Annoyed.
Letter #4
To all, C.Es.
We are actually so alike in many ways but yet we are very different. I do not understand why, it's just the way it is. I do hope you can be more understanding and less selfish. It's corrupting everything I ever stood for. Please change. My attitude isn't perfect but it isn't as bad as yours. Many people say we are alike but they are very wrong. Also, stop teasing me with that. I may not understand it but it doesn't mean you can shove it at the back of my head.
From, E.E.
I feel much better now. Maybe I will post more of these. It's really stress relieving. Sigh, anyway good bye!
No comments:
Post a Comment