.............................

.............................

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Letters To The Unknown #2


"Life is not about how many breaths you take but how many moments that take your breath away."

Hello! This will be a little short post. I got to let some feelings out.

Letter #5

Dear, Miss I-hate-life.

You are a good friend and when you think negative about yourself, it hurts me. I dislike the fact that you hate your life when everyone else is also suffering with you. Take a time, to remember what hurts you the most, face it, and let your feelings go. When you do this, forgive, everyone and everything. It helps. Life is a rollercoaster, sometimes it takes you up and then down very fast. But, life isn't a pain. It's a joy, every breath you take, every moment when we age, it is a beautiful thing. I hope one day, you can realize this.

From, Life Lover.


Letter #6

Dear, Mr Disagree.

Every time when I say or post something, you HAVE to disagree. Especially when I say or type things that are from the past. Let us get this straight, I love the past. I love antiques and I love history. Nothing and I mean nothing, is perfect. Of course, like any other day, people suffer and that is the world we live in regardless or which era we are in. I cherish the past, unlike you who ignores it but worst, despise it. Everything we have today, we should thank the people that experimented to make what we are. I will never forget the past. The reason I do not like the future is because many people, including you, don't know the importance of what and who made us what we are today. If you can't appreciate what's behind do not appreciate the front.

From, Miss Time.

Letter #7

Dear, Mr Fanatic.

I know we should appreciate what you have teach us but to be honest, I don't. What you have teach us, is no value to me. Firstly, I do not agree with most of the things you said. How can you assume that she is a satanist. One, you have no proof. Two, what business of this is yours? Three, it's just a rumor. Whether it's truth or not, you have no right, to ask people to stop. I know you love Him, I do too but please, teach us what is right. Oh and it's not evil. People always assume what they are watching is bad, of course it is bad but you have the choice to follow or not. Not necessary if you watch it, you ARE bad. If this is not intended, that say what is right. I'm sick of you teaching us, sorry, brainwashing us the teachings that was never given by Him but made by people like you.

From, Open Minded.


That will be all. I have to go now. Thanks for reading, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment