.............................

.............................

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Let it Loose!


"Shape your own world with your own hands."

Hello everyone, what a dull, gloomy day. Okay, I'm not serious but seriously, staying at home with my accounts books and notes is not exciting, not one bit. From day to night, I have been studying Accounts and it's getting seriously boring. Tomorrow is the Accounts test and I have a feeling it's going to be so hard. Anyway, wish me luck.

I have no topic on what I want to talk about, so. Let's just type some random stuff. Left 4 dead, holy shit. I love that game, it's unrealistic but who cares? It's fantastic. Not to mention, I've just recently discovered a real left 4 dead comic. Shit yea, I read the whole thing. It's really cool and the drawing is rather nice. Check it out : Click-Here-For-Epicness!

I really want to get Dead Island, I mean, the graphics are just so freaking awesome compared to Left 4 Dead, and there IS an aim, like quest and missions and such. Not to mention the awesome terrain and the story. The problem is there are loads of bugs and loads of swear words too. I never heard so many 'fucks' in my life. Sorry, I had to use that word. I don't normally use it in my posts.

So, in facebook, as I have recently noticed, posts from this girl called 'Puput Slalu Tersenyum'. She clearly states she hates Christians and Catholics because of the way she post. Seriously, pictures and all that. So, I just want to give my comments. Firstly, I do not give a damn. I don't care whether people insults my religion because honestly, there is no point on being so mad at her. Secondly, it's a free world. Everyone has the right to insult whoever or whatever they want but of course, people will find it rude and whatnot. Lastly, I'll let God be the judge. So, people out there who keeps getting so angry at her and swear like crazy, there is no point so chill. Want to check it out? Here you go : Her-Page

Also, Steve Jobs have already passed away. I don't know him at all, not one bit, I only know he is the founder of Apple. But judging from everyone's comments and posts, he is indeed one of the greatest visionaries of our time. iPhones, iPods and iWhatever is one of the most known and also best selling products. He made a name for himself (not to mention, the money) and it is sad to see one of our great visionaries go. But, his legacy will still live on and a huge thank you to him for changing our way of life. So, R.I.P Steve Jobs!

So, that's it. Thanks for viewing and I want to wish good luck to everyone who is having their exams now. Not to mention the PMR, SPM, and STPM students. Good luck and have an awesome day!

No comments:

Post a Comment