Hi there guys! Yes, yes, I know I swore but I feel like I had to. Remember the promise I made? Yeah, I'm such a *beep**beep*. Anyway, I totally miss you guys (to be honest, I'm not referring to anyone). Honestly, I don't know who is reading it anymore but.. I feel like I have to keep updating my blog. It's part of me and I can't seem to delete it. So, why not continue? That is what I'm doing. "Continuing".
I miss this blog. I have to admit it, there are days I sat in front of my computer, debating whether I should or should not update my blog. In the end, on March 5th 2013, I did it. One part of me has finally won! Alright, enough weird sense of humor. Let's get to the point... how are you guys doing? Wait, actually, I'm joking. I don't mean it. It's my blog, right? So, you people, listen (or in this case, read) what I have to say about myself. Yes, I'm an attention-whore but it's my blog.
So... let's talk about 2012. The starting of 2012 was a big pain in the *beep*. Why? Because my family found out that my dad has bladder cancer. Yes, we were devastated, ya da ya da. But you know what? We pulled through, with silent cries in the dark and wide smiles in public (or fake smiles), it passed on. Our memories still fresh but you know what? Optimism pulled me through. Even though that heart breaking time where we had to wait at the waiting room while my dad was in surgery, I was still laughing. Why? Because FUCK CRYING. FUCK BEING SAD! FUCK IT ALL!
Hehe. So, continuing the story.... after a few months of "cleaning up". My dad had to drink all those healthy disgusting stuff. You know what I mean, all those health drinks mixed with fruits and vegetables and god-knows-what. Mixed with a bunch of praying and holy-church-going (I disapprove of going to church but we were kinda desperate). I can't believe it, but when my dad went to checkup. There was no more cancer tumors. Yeah! I know, freaky-weird-miracle-shit-y'all! To sum it all up, let's just say, the thing that saved my dad was... God & Apparagus. It sounds weird but seriously..
Okay.... another 2012 moment. Let's see.. let's see. How about, SPM? Omg... results are coming soon. 15 more days. *clears throat* ANYWAY! To be honest, I didn't study like mad. I had wonderful sleep before SPM, no eye bags, headaches or any stress-related-SPM-thing. After my dad's cancer thing, I just realized how much I don't give a falala about SPM. I know it sounds stupid, but what's the point scoring 10A+s and eventually you work in some kind of same jobs with other people who get less. It makes no darn sense to me. My aim.. 10 credits, still hoping..
Ah! December 2012 HIGHLIGHT! *epic music* I started kickboxing. Yeah, it's.. pretty interesting. I got to admit. I also got to admit it hurts like *(@#&^!@^&! and tiring as &*@#(@) but still, it's quite fun and plus I get to see my friends AND get to learn self-defence. Kill two birds with one stone~ I feel more determined to do better. I feel like.. going to kickboxing class made me do something useful in my computer-oriented-life. It's been fun and I don't regret it one bit.
Okay, let's go a little closer-to-current-time. I started college in January. Super hyped up. At first, I feel college is weird. Why? Because in school, everyone is wearing uniforms and you have to wait for teachers to come to your class. Moreover, you get to speak your mind in classes and do assignments which is way different than homework. Also, you will mix with a lot of people.. people from different countries, states and what-not. It's strange but a good strange. I like college. I have to admit, in school.. in my class *ahem* I felt so lost, so.. alien. But when I came to college, I feel like everyone is an alien.. so I blended in.
Classes are weird. Haha. I'm learning American Civilization (history), Sociology, Basic Composition (English) and Biology. Subjects are quite fun. It's different, something unique. However, I know we got bio and english in school but learning sociology is such a unique experience. Huge thumbs up! Also, we got LOTS of presentation to do. It's weird speaking in front of the class but you got to do what you got to do. Also, if you don't know english that well or you are afraid of speaking in front of people, I highly recommend you don't come to American Degree Program. Btw, that's the program I'm in. Yeah.. "american".
So, this pretty much sums up part of this year and last year. 2012 sucks big time, but it made me stronger. Oh yes, one more thing. Remember that time, I got a weird kind of sickness, I mentioned in earlier post? Yeah, I figure out what I had. It's either one of them, I'm not sure which... Panic attacks or anxiety attacks. But you know what? I'm coping. I still get it occasionally but it's very minimal compared to last time. I will try, with my very hardest to end this nonsense. This shows I'm mentally weak but I will push and train myself to become stronger. Both mentally and physically.
Yeah! An update! I'll try to keep 'em posting. P.S. Please pray for me. I have Sociology exam.

No comments:
Post a Comment