.............................

.............................

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Prom Night 2012

Let me just say, how fortunate I am to attend Prom Night 2012. It was the best event I ever went to. Firstly, I would like to give a shoutout to all the commitees for the event. They have done a wonderful job and it was truly a memorable experience. Secondly, I had a really great time there, I hope the future form 5s and form 6s can experience this too.

It was held in Sunway Resort on 29 September after the graduation. Sunway has one of the best interior designer. The way it is decorated is fantastic. My friends and me call it Dracula's mansion. Okay, here are the pictures~


Piriyankaa, Josephine and me.


Me, Shafiqah, Nikie and Shan. P.S. We are at the lobby.


The view from the hotel.


I love this picture because I look amazing! (Hah!) Shan, Nikie, me and Jose. We are outside the hall.


Shan, Jonathan and Nikie


Shan, Jacyln, Nikie, me and Jose.


Jacyln and me. She looks gorgeous!


Nikie, Janice, Michelle and me.


Janice, Shan and Michelle.


Taanusha, me and Shan.


Jose, Shan, Nikie, Nurul and me. Nurul kinda looks like she isn't there. I guess, I'm just huge.


Shan, Nurul and Jose.


Jose, Sivaprya and me. Siva looks like a diva~


Finally, in the hall. Yes, it's Gotham City Ball. Friggin' batman.


Yi Qian, Wai Ching, Sook Lee and Yeng Ling. Our table is 21, btw.


Yi Qian, Wai Ching, Sook Lee, me and Yeng Ling.


Prom Night's photobomb. Me, (at the back) Nikie and Shan.


When the food came, they changed the screen. Looks better, no?


My table mate, Yi Ting and me.


Nikie, me, Shan and Jose.


The London Boys came to our prom. They are (of course) from London. They look quite good looking. Well, you know.. Caucasians.


They kinda sound like The Wanted with a mixture of One Direction. Heck, I don't like One Direction.


Finally, Jacyln is with me. We were at a different table.


Marissa, Shan, Jose, Jacyln, Nikie, Me (I look FAT AS HELL!) and someone I don't know her name (sorry). I hate this picture. Fat. Fat. Fat.


So, some guys from my school danced. Trust me, it was like a strip tease but hilarious.


Dance floor. It's not really my thing but Shan insisted.


Sok Yee and me. FINALLY!


Shan, Jose and Sok Yee.


Shan, Jose, Siva and Nazreen. We took this when we were going back.


Shan, Jose, me and Nazreen.


The last picture. Sivaprya, Lee Yen, Evelyn, Shan and Jose.

Prom was an awesome night, it was so memorable. Thanks to the members who made it happen. I really enjoyed myself and the pictures turn out great. We have graduated but there is one thing left to tackle and that is.. SPM. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment