.............................

.............................

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Graduation 2012


SMK Seafield's graduation was held at Taylor's Lakeside Campus on 29 September. It's quite boring actually...


Another view of Taylor's.


 Me, Syaf and Shan. Oh yea, I was wearing contacts but then, the contacts in my right eye kept coming out.


 Jacyln, me and Jose.Yep, still wearing contacts. But it was getting so frustrating, I had to take it out. Wasted my contact lenses.


 Jacyln and me. Luckily I brought my glasses along. My mum's idea actually.


Syaf, me, Jacyln and Shan. Finally, we put on the robe. Btw, it was hot as hell inside it. Plus, I was wearing a vest which made it even hotter.


 Mini-group picture! Nurul, Zu, Syaf, me, Jacyln, Shan and Jose. P.S. They are not my classmates.


 These are my classmates. Jacyln, Wai Ching, Yeng Ling, Yi Qian and me.


 Sook Lee and me! My classmate too.


 Jacyln and Sook Lee.


 Another group of classmates. Sue Lin, Harn Yan, Zhi Ling and me.


 The person whom I always sit in front of during exams. Warotul!


 After so many boring hours of sitting in the hall doing nothing. We finally got our.. erm.. certificates? Well, there was nothing inside it, really.


 Jacyln, me, Putri and Warotul.


 Jacyln and me again.


 Jacyln, me, Yi Qian, Yen Ling and Sook Lee.


 Jacyln, me, Wai Ching, Sook Lee, Yi Qian and Yeng Ling.


After so many hours, we finally can take it off. Yes, we were stripping. Btw, we are blue which means we are in Sub-Science. Blue was the best! I mean, really, it looked really good. Purple was arts, which was not bad. The ugliest was red. Pure science students is the most, so you can usually see a sea of red.

After graduation was prom. And trust me, it was damn awesome! Next pictures coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment