"We all have different religions, races and cultures but we all are defined as one. Human."
After much deliberation I have decided to continue updating my blog but I will be extremely active AFTER my SPM. It's because I am busy studying and there are a lot of exams but I promise, I will keep posting.
So, here are some updates. It's around 50 days more to SPM and let me tell you something, I am so not ready but I will do my best. My aim still remains.. 10 Cs. I CAN DO IT!
After SPM, the plans? Kickboxing lessons. I can't wait, it's going to be fun and plus, I get to mix with my friends. You know, we are in a different class, so it's kinda boring. Anyway, I'm going for January intake for college. I'm thinking of going for American Degree Program. Double Majors but still I'm not sure.
Anyway, after God knows how long, I finally updated my playlist. So.. enjoy...2 songs are new the others is just awesome.
Let's just say, life is good and I am really happy for what I have. I promise you, my dear blog, I will update every single detail about what happened this year. It's not good but somehow I will manage. I just hope I can remember.
Well, see you around December! Lots of love.... I have to go tuition now. Gah! Wish me luck for my exam and SPM. Hope everyone is great. Goodbye.
So, here are some updates. It's around 50 days more to SPM and let me tell you something, I am so not ready but I will do my best. My aim still remains.. 10 Cs. I CAN DO IT!
After SPM, the plans? Kickboxing lessons. I can't wait, it's going to be fun and plus, I get to mix with my friends. You know, we are in a different class, so it's kinda boring. Anyway, I'm going for January intake for college. I'm thinking of going for American Degree Program. Double Majors but still I'm not sure.
Anyway, after God knows how long, I finally updated my playlist. So.. enjoy...2 songs are new the others is just awesome.
Let's just say, life is good and I am really happy for what I have. I promise you, my dear blog, I will update every single detail about what happened this year. It's not good but somehow I will manage. I just hope I can remember.
Well, see you around December! Lots of love.... I have to go tuition now. Gah! Wish me luck for my exam and SPM. Hope everyone is great. Goodbye.

No comments:
Post a Comment