.............................

.............................

Friday, April 20, 2012

My Life of 2012


“To live in the world without becoming aware of the meaning of the world is like wandering about in a great library without touching the books.” - Dan Brown

I gotta say, it's been super-duper long since my last update and for that, I'm truly sorry. 2012, hasn't been so good to me and I gotta say, I suffered a lot. Maybe, this shall be my last time blogging but sometimes, I can't leave my blog, it's like leaving all my memories behind. I'm still on the fence about this, but I really miss writing posts.

This post shall be about my year in 2012. Before school started, I promised myself to study everyday but I didn't and sometimes, I don't feel like it. The reason? I don't think SPM is important. I mean, don't get me wrong but, what is the point of getting straight A+? It doesn't effect your future, heck, it doesn't even make it better. My aim for SPM? 10 Cs.

I haven't been reading much as I used to, due to the lack of time but I do however, read. Honestly, I read when I take a dump, and I'm not even kidding. Anyway, I'm currently reading Game of Thrones, great series so I decided to read the book. I bought lots of books but didn't had time to read them, I feel like I wasted money but actually I really didn't. I enjoy reading but I hope to read more which I can't.

I'm not so interested in playing guitar anymore, I know, I kinda regret buying the electric guitar, but I promised myself to play it soon but the day never comes. Sigh, I don't know, I guess I lost interest in it but I will play it one day, when? I don't know.

I'm still writing. I scrapped all of my works and decided to write a new one, it's called "With Swords and Stones" it's about this woman named Mystery who is a member of the Broodknights guild which is one of the most famous guild in whole of Tersakis. She lost her love and now travels city to city to find money to take care of her mother and survive. She meets new companions while finding something new about herself. When the most important part of her life falls, she will be forced to start anew. Leaving everything behind or else she will get killed. Right now, I'm in chapter..... 2. So, anti-climax right? Haha!

I'm not playing computer games right now, but I still watch gaming commentary. Hey, it's not that I don't want to but it's that I can't. Time isn't actually a lot these days. Anyway, I am born a gamer and I will play computer games when I can. The internet is still my best friend however.

I do not like any guy right now, I guess after the last one--- uhm, nevermind.

I still hate religion but I still hold on to it. Why? Because I believe in change. I believe the people in my church can really see what's on the other side. They are very closed people and I really hate that. They believe in God and love Him but they do not follow Him. They are more "talk" than "do". Me? I'm going to be what I can be, what I know it's good and what I know it's right while respecting God as a whole. I do not trust the church nor the bible and I will not throughout my life unless God shows me the true way.

I'm going to be 17 and I feel very old. It's been so long and so many things changed. Firstly, Josephine and Shandrika are drifting away because we are in different class. Nikie is officially not hanging out with us but honestly, she doesn't fit the criteria that I'm looking for in a "best friend". I hope to find another person to join our "best friend group" because 3 people it's an odd number and I really prefer 4. However, they must fit our criteria and I hope to find that special person soon.

It's been almost 2 years since I'm with my classmates. I gotta say, I'm not in the same boat with them. I still have a grudge against them but I try to let go. I'm still not close with anyone besides Jacyln and Koh Wen. It's more like a "I'm forced to be with you" relationship. I hope  I will stop thinking this way but I gotta say, hanging out with them is really different. I'm different than them, I do not speak mandarin nor act like them. I do not think I am superior but I do think I am different. I feel that way and the treat me that way.

Patrick is still with me, it's been many years but he is my forever favourite.

Yea, so like I said, this may be the last but it may be not. I hope one day we will meet again but for now it's goodbye. I won't delete this blog because it holds my memories with my friends. I have lost many friends but I found some. Whatever happens, may this blog be alive forever even when I'm gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment