"What do you say to the God of Death?"
"Not today."
"Not today."
Letter #8
Dear, Mr I-Know-It-All.
I know you are very smart and stuff. You do not have to show it. What irritates me the most is when you share videos to me regarding physics or chemistry or some dumb shit I hate. Look, let me get this straight, what you like and what I like are totally different. You may have an interest for it but I don't. This, however, doesn't mean you have to shove it up one's arse just because you are interested in it. Get your damn facts right. I-do-not-like-what-you-like. Too hard to understand? Also, can you please stop telling people you are awesome at something? You are blowing your trumpet so hard until my ears wanna bleed. Stop it, for everyone's sake. It's polluting my air and the air around people.
From, I-Do-Not-Know-It-All.
Letter #9
Dear, Dream.
I know I chose Rusty over you and I'm sorry. It's just that playing your kind of music isn't what I want to do anymore. I miss the sound of classic, and music that soothes my soul. Your music is a little tough and rough but this doesn't show that I will choose Rusty forever and leave you behind. I do love you, equally. I know I haven't been playing with you much but that doesn't mean my relationship with you is over. You will always be my rocking rockstar.
From, Your Owner.
Letter #10
Dear, Rusty.
I know my family has neglected you for years and I am glad I have found you. You have a better home compared to last time where you were stuck with the other softies. You are an old wiser. I do love you and don't think I love Dream more. I do not play you too because I have been rather busy. Besides, you make me hurt.. a lot. Anyway, I just wanna tell you, that I will keep on playing. You will always be my classic vintage.
From, Your Owner.
Dear, Mr I-Know-It-All.
I know you are very smart and stuff. You do not have to show it. What irritates me the most is when you share videos to me regarding physics or chemistry or some dumb shit I hate. Look, let me get this straight, what you like and what I like are totally different. You may have an interest for it but I don't. This, however, doesn't mean you have to shove it up one's arse just because you are interested in it. Get your damn facts right. I-do-not-like-what-you-like. Too hard to understand? Also, can you please stop telling people you are awesome at something? You are blowing your trumpet so hard until my ears wanna bleed. Stop it, for everyone's sake. It's polluting my air and the air around people.
From, I-Do-Not-Know-It-All.
Letter #9
Dear, Dream.
I know I chose Rusty over you and I'm sorry. It's just that playing your kind of music isn't what I want to do anymore. I miss the sound of classic, and music that soothes my soul. Your music is a little tough and rough but this doesn't show that I will choose Rusty forever and leave you behind. I do love you, equally. I know I haven't been playing with you much but that doesn't mean my relationship with you is over. You will always be my rocking rockstar.
From, Your Owner.
Letter #10
Dear, Rusty.
I know my family has neglected you for years and I am glad I have found you. You have a better home compared to last time where you were stuck with the other softies. You are an old wiser. I do love you and don't think I love Dream more. I do not play you too because I have been rather busy. Besides, you make me hurt.. a lot. Anyway, I just wanna tell you, that I will keep on playing. You will always be my classic vintage.
From, Your Owner.
Yea, I just wanted to type something. Anyway, just to let you know. My exams are over!!!! See you later, I will post again, soon.

No comments:
Post a Comment