.............................

.............................

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Oh Yeah.. I Almost Forgot.


I totally forgot to show you people, my-quite-fantastic result. I find it so amazing. Why? Because from my previous blog post. I said I wanted 10Cs. But now, I got freaking 7As. Woo-the freaking-hoo. I feel so happy and overjoyed and everything that is a good feeling. When I first got my result, I couldn't believe it was mine.

Me, Jose and Shan went to school around 12pm which was FREAKING late. Mostly everyone left but who freaking cares right? Wake up so early for what? It's not like I will get 10As or anything. But anyway, we lined up for our results (not like there is a line but...) Then, my teacher put a SPM slip beside her and started looking for the list. I looked at the slip and thought to myself.. whoever gotten that result is not bad. Then I saw my name upside down and realised that it was MY SPM SLIP. I literally scream so loud. I was so happy.

My parents, me and my friends were shocked that I got 7As. I mean, who the hell knew? So.. Jose got 4As and Shan has 5As which was awesome too. All of us were so happy and proud of ourselves and each other. One of my most weirdest and memorable day was taking my SPM results and realised I got 7-freaking-As.

Yeah, totally forgot to show it here. But, I know I must. Because one day, few years from now.. I'm going to reread my blog and see this awesome post. I will smile to myself. Hell yeah! I'm predicting the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment