As you can see, I'm sick. It started last week on Thursday when I started feeling feverish in the evening and my throat started to hurt. Next morning, I knew I was sick. Sick with only sore throat. However, today, I have fever, my body is aching, I have lymph nodes and I can barely talk. So woo-the freaking-hoo. I usually try to be better without going to the clinic but today is a very special day where I felt like I was going to drop down and black out.
So, tomorrow I can't attend college because the doctor told me to rest for 2 days. I'll show him that I can recover before that. Challenge accepted! Anyway, I did take care of myself. I drank lots of water, stayed away from oily-spicy-goodness but still, I am STILL SICK. So freaking unfair! Maybe kickboxing kinda wear me out. But you know.. whatever.
So, that's what I'm going to post today. Why? Because I freaking-hate-you. Kidding kidding. Just wanna watch a new show. I'll tell you about it soon. Till then, ta ta!
No comments:
Post a Comment